- Gather, address & implement technical and design requirements.
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
- Ensure high quality code which is very well optimized utilizing the right design, algorithms and data structures
- Own the technical implementation of the project he/she is handling ensuring the project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks is communicated to management
- Manage testing of the projects he/she is handling ensuring robust deliverables
- Conduct project code reviews on frequent basis and integrate the needed optimizations and changes
- Prepare, review and own the technical documentation of his/her projects
- Contribute significantly towards improving and optimizing our processes, best practices & implementations.
- Mentor & Coach Junior team members and his/her project colleagues
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering. Masters is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience in Python
- 1+ years of work experience as a Senior Python Back-end Developer
- 2+ years of experience in Python Frameworks (Flask or Django)
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST APIs.
- 2+ years of work-experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services.
- AWS certificates are a big plus.
- Strong coding skills with strong competencies in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong work-experience in Relational Databases (Oracle).
- Experience in non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra) is a big plus.
- Previous experience in automated testing tools including unit testing & UI testing.
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills.
CH-6900 Lugano (Canton Tessin)
CHF Commensurate with experience
Work permit req