The ideal candidate has a degree in economics, information technology and statistics and has developed at least 2 / 4 years of experience on complex projects within the financial services with a focus on Business Intelligence.
The role includes the collection of business requirements, planning and coordination of activities aimed at maintaining and improvement of products and solutions SAS.
To this end, the candidate must have experience on the following topics:
1. Architectures, components, solutions and Business intelligence applications:
• Management of data and projects (SAS Enterprise Guide),
• ETL processes (Data Integration Studio),
• Management of metadata and Permissions (SAS Management Console)
• Management of programm and processes (SAS Stored Process)
• Tools for BI Reporting (Infomap, Information Delivery Portal, Web Report Studio, creation and management of multidimensional data / OLAP)
2. DB implementation / management: SAS, Oracle.
3. Programming languages: SAS, PL / SQL.
4. SAS Solutions: RMFI, Financial Management, OpRisk Monitor, Risk Dimensions.
The job requires analytical mentality, autonomy and team working skills.
Required readiness to frequent transfers in Switzerland and Italian as well as fluent in English (knowledge of German is a plus).
CH-6900 Lugano (Canton Tessin)
CHF Commensurate with experience
Work permit req
The positions are always open.
If you are interested we look forward to get your CV or feedback e-mail.