The Client’s Robotics Centre of Competence is part of the Business Technology Service division and supports all business areas with regards to Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
Its mission is to relief staff from mundane and repetitive tasks with the help of Robotics Process Automation, in order to make them more focused on adding value activities.
The objective of the team is to scale up the application of Robotics Process Automation across all the service centers as a part of the standard Business Process as a Service offering, as well as promoting further enhancement with Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Cognitive capabilities, Machine Learning) to enable automation on the next level.
As an RPA Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes
- Team with process consultants to prepare business processes for automation
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed, and training end-users on self-service tools within the platform)
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Experience with Automation Anywhere
- Experience in training machine learning systems
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. C++, VBA, Python, Java, R)
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Automation Anywhere Certified Professional
- Experience in Banking Software
- Experience in Consulting Services
- Good command of the Italian language
CH-6900 Lugano (Canton Tessin)
CHF Commensurate with experience
Work permit req
The positions are always open.
If you are interested we look forward to get your CV or feedback e-mail.