Candidates must be effective change individuals, be comfortable facing off to senior stake holders and capable of delivering IT Development projects against strict timescales. The successful candidate must have project experience gained at an Investment or Wealth Manager. This position provides the successful candidate an opportunity to make their mark on the business from a technology perspective and requires a capable pair of hands.
- Engage senior stakeholders to shape the direction of projects; prepare and present key decisions for approval articulating trade-offs between scope, solution, customer and operational impacts
- Produce structured and presentable MS Project plans, RAID logs, weekly project reports and other key project documentation
- Manage the integration of complex IT systems, engaging relevant platform teams and applying appropriate oversight and control to achieve the overarching project plan
- Ensure projects remain within governance in terms of scope, cost, time and quality, exercising project controls and reporting progress to key stakeholders
- Be a key contributor to transforming and improving the way change is delivered within IT
- Liaise with users and key suppliers as required
- Experience at an Investment or Wealth Manager is essential
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a team of project resources in a complex, matrix managed environment
- Track record in delivering a range of in-house software projects and third party and remote vendor solutions
- Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners – PRINCE 2 (Practitioner level) or PMP
- Show relentless commitment to succeed and on occasion, resilience when under pressure or facing adversity
- Broad experience in MS technology environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences
Zürich or Lugano
CHF Commensurate with experience
Work permit req
The positions are always open.
If you are interested we look forward to get your CV or feedback e-mail.