- Utilize internal project management processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure projects / programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Establish and champion recommended project requirements, design, and planning standards including delivery methodology such as Agile, Lean, etc. based on project needs.
- Work with project stakeholders to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, measurements, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, changes, metrics & success criteria, communication, change control, and successful deployment. After deployment, work with project stakeholders to measure project results, ensure achievement of business outcomes, and successfully operationalize project deliverables.
- Manage project planning, progress, and close out meetings with project teams & stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and evolve project / program budget, costs and schedules. Account for resource capacity, organizational change capacity, competing initiatives and project / program constraints.
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives with specified quality levels. Drive tough decision making, balancing business goals, technical implications and time to market.
- Manage partner / vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during program / project delivery.
- Anticipate, track and drive others to resolve blocking issues, make tradeoffs and manage escalations to meet committed delivery timelines.
- Actively communicate with project / program stakeholders. Ensure alignment, visibility and transparency into all aspects of assigned projects and programs.
- Prepare and communicate information for the appropriate audience level including presentations to senior management.
- Drive change and provide continuous feedback on how project / program teams can work more efficiently.
- Lead best practice improvement efforts in support of program and project management capability development.
- 8+ years of experience managing full life-cycle technical projects or programs of an increasingly large and complex scale in a related industry.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline or 4+ years equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with teams in multiple time zones.
- Experience managing infrastructure projects in distributed locations creating infrastructure and PaaS solutions with in-house and outsourced teams. Requires strong partner and vendor management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical teams.
- A solid grasp of the business side of technology with an understanding for metrics and analysis to deliver on business objectives.
CH-6900 Lugano (Canton Tessin)
CHF Commensurate with experience
Work permit req