- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics.
- Good knowledge and experience of Networking and related Security aspects and preferably with experience across multiple technologies (Cisco, Fortinet, checkpoint, Palo Alto)
- Good knowledge and experience of load balancers (F5)
- Good switching and routing protocols knowledge
- Experience on deploying networks and network security solutions in enterprise organizations
- Experience with building solutions on cloud and datacenter platforms
- Hands-on experience on Firewalls and Networking Technologies.
- Analyze network flow data for anomalies, evaluates signature-based IDS events and full packet capture (PCAP) data.
- Identify & extract network indicators from incident reporting
- Knowledge of security standard (e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP)
- Certifications CISCO (CCNA,CCNP, CCIE..), Fortinet (NSE) and Checkpoint (CCSA, CCSE) are considered a strong plus.
- At least 5 years proven experience on projects of significant size and complexity.
- Consulting mindset: good communication, conflict resolution, and problem solving. Ability to objectively listen, ask the right questions, form trust, and help clients arrive at the best solution.
- Proactivity and ability to work in teams.